Style # GB00436
Built with a Goodyear® welt construction, this Carbo-Tec LT waterproof pull-on western work boot is equipped with lightweight comfort and one tough outsole.
The full-grain leather upper features a green shaft with a western fancy stitch pattern and a toe bug. Leather pull straps and a rear zipper allow you to easily pull on this work boot. The dual functioning Counter Lock System prevents heel slippage and protects the back of the boot when kicking it off.
Our Georgia Waterproof System and a high-performance mesh material line the interior of this boot. Additionally inside is the Quick Response insole; a removable, shock absorbing polyurethane foam footbed.
Below the insole is a fiberglass shank for added stability and a thick EVA midsole that cushions with each step. The outsole on this pull-on work boot is designed to withstand incredibly rugged job conditions. It's made from our Carbo-Tec Rubber, our proprietary blend that gives it high resisting properties against heat, chemicals, slips, abrasions and oil. It has been tested to meet ASTM F2892 electrical hazard classification for soft toe work boots.
- Georgia waterproof system
- Square toe
- EVA midsole
- Leather pull straps
- Fiberglass shank
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- 11 Inches in height
- Weight: 4.0 pounds per pair for a size 10
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- High performance mesh lining
- Back zipper for easy on/off
- Quick Response Polyurethane foam removable insole
- Goodyear® welt construction
- Heat, chemical, abrasion, and slip-resisting dual-density EVA and Carbo-Tec rubber outsole
- Full-grain faux alligator leather upper