Style # GB00435
One tough sole and loads of comfort! This Carbo-Tec LT waterproof pull on boot features a faux alligator upper with a blue leather shaft and a western stitch pattern. Leather pull loops and a rear zipper aid in an easy on of the work boot. The Counter Lock System acts as both a heel stabilizer and a protectant when using your heel to remove your boot.
A soft mesh material lines the interior of this western work boot and protects the Georgia Waterproof System. Our waterproofing is designed to keep your feet dry when working wet conditions while remaining breathable. Your foot will love the comfort provided by the Quick Response footbed. It is a removable shock absorbing polyurethane insole designed to compress while you walk and quickly bounce back to its original shape.
The foundation of this lightweight pull on work boot consists of a fiberglass shank, a cushioning EVA midsole, and our proprietary Carbo-Tec Rubber outsole. The outsole meets ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standards for soft toe work boots and is heat, chemical, abrasion, slip and oil resisting.
- Georgia waterproof system
- Square toe
- EVA midsole
- Leather pull straps
- SPR full-grain leather
- Fiberglass shank
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- 11 Inches in height
- Weight: 4.0 pounds per pair for a size 10
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- High performance mesh lining
- Back zipper for easy on/off
- Quick Response Polyurethane foam removable insole
- Goodyear® welt construction
- Heat, chemical, abrasion, and slip-resisting dual-density EVA and Carbo-Tec rubber outsole