Style # GB00439
With a moc-toe toe profile and supreme comfort the original Athens are known for, the Athens 360 collection is designed to take on more rugged job environments. Built with a 360-degree stitch-out construction, this defined heel work boot also features a reinforced toe stitch to prevent sole separation.
This waterproof work boot has a premium SPR™ leather upper with a padded collar and combination hardware. Stretch Gusset technology allows for easy pull on of the boot and keeps the padded tongue in place.
The interior is equipped with the Georgia Waterproof System and lined in a soft, performance mesh material. It has a removable Comfort Core® Next Gen memory foam insole for all day comfort.
Below the insole is a fiberglass shank and a shock-absorbing EVA midsole. Next is a TPU Anchor Disk™ that provides additional arch support and stability. Finally, the CTR rubber outsole is made from our proprietary blend of rubber giving it excellent heat, oil, slip, abrasion and chemical resisting properties. This men's lace-up work boot meets ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standards for soft toe safety footwear.
- Georgia waterproof system
- EVA midsole
- Full-grain leather upper
- Anchor Disk by Georgia - provides added heel support
- Fiberglass shank
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- 90-degree defined heel
- 6 Inches in height
- Reinforced toe stitch
- Moc toe
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- High performance mesh lining
- Combination eyelet/hook hardware
- Heat, chemical, abrasion, and slip-resisting dual-density EVA and Carbo-Tec rubber outsole
- Comfort Core® Next Gen memory foam insole
- 360° stitch-out construction with cupsole
- Stretch Gusset technology