The Duncan roper is a fantastic team roping saddle. Heavy roughout leather, rawhide horn, and cantle bindings, and hand sewn riggings ensure durability and strength for years of service. Comfortable chocolate suede seat and included wide roper flank cinch for ultimate riding security.
This Roper Features -
- Fiberglass reinforced wood tree at stress points; swell, base of swell and cantle, and along the bars.
- Handmade in Texas with all the quality you expect from Circle Y.
- Correct seat position.
Correct saddle fit for your horse is paramount. A full/wide bar for a horse with a round, or mutton, wither.
More Saddle Details:
- SEAT/BAR - 15" / Full Quarter Horse Bar 7"
- COLOR - Heavy Oil Roughout
- TREE - Precision LTM Fiberglass Wide
- SWELL - 13"
- CANTLE - 3 1/2"
- SKIRT - 28"
- RIGGING - 7/8 Double Dee
- WEIGHT - 42 lbs